Only 15 Min. to Clean Before the In-Laws Arrive?
- Posted: Nov 10, 2011
So you've only got a couple minutes to clean before your in-laws arrive? Here are some tips to get your home looking clean, fast.
Key Take Aways:
- Close doors to rooms you don't want guests going into. (You know, the rooms with the huge piles of unfolded laundry.)
- Pick up clutter, put it in a laundry basket, and hide. Then you can deal with it after your in-laws have gone home.
- Clean the rooms that your visiting family will be in. Such as the living room, dining room, and kitchen.
- Take a minute to view your house through the eyes of your in-laws. This will help in finding things to quickly clean up that you may not have thought of cleaning.
- Make sure the bathroom looks good. Cleaning the mirror, sink, and closing the lid on the toilet will make it look a lot cleaner.
Please share this with your friends and family!
To see the full article from The Washington Post, go here.
Topics: Cleaning Tips
Please Leave a Comment:
* Required Fields